CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Halloween at Disneyland



Monday, January 26, 2009

Book Club!

Hey, I just wanted to share my new obsession-books! I found out that I can harness my nutty A.D.D. energy with brain excersize and not just running all over the place like a chicken with her head cut off! I love to read and I'm way OCD about it, I have to finish the book asap or else! I bet I have read 10 books this month already. Nic calls my books my boyfriends, which is silly because he knows good and well that my boyfriend is Jonathan Rhys Meyers from the Tudors! Anyways, go to goodreads.com and join the club! I wanna know what you are reading so I can copy you!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I don't have time for that kinda stuff kar. LOL. I wish I could read, give me your favorite book so I can read it.

Harrisons said...

Oh I'm jealous. Reading is like one of those talents like playing the guitar or sewing that I wish I could get lost in, but can't find enough quiet time to practice without falling asleep 1st. Let me know if you find a great one, & just maybe I'll get hooked.