CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Halloween at Disneyland



Saturday, December 27, 2008

Why I used old pictures for my Christmas Cards...

 
Posted by Picasa


For those of you who don't already know, my worst hairstylist nightmare happened. No, not a bad perm; not even frizzy fried off bangs....worse.
 
Posted by Picasa


That's right...my boys found Nic's hair buzzers. Quinn buzzed right down the middle like a balding old man and Haydie just got his right in front. Needless to say, Mom was not happy! These were just bare blades people, like NO hair at all left behind! Hayden looked like he just stepped out of a halocaust picture. My neighbors and my sister bring their kids to me when they cut their own hair and I have always wondered why the mom freaks out that bad! Its just hair! After all, I have had at least 50 new do's this year! It will grow back, right? But, right on que, I flipped out! Nic calls them his little 300 warriors from that movie because they always run around in their undies and they have no hair.... and they are warriors!!
 

 
Posted by Picasa


Here's my boys with their self inflicted buzzed heads. Quinns is growing in pretty fast but that Haydie...pure halocaust. Talk about what goes around comes around. I made fun of those moms freakin out and now here I am! Serves me right I suppose and like I always tell those girls who wont cut their hair because their husband wont "let" them....ITS YOUR HAIR! If the boys want a buzz, I guess I better just give them one or else....

4 comments:

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Holy crap!!!! I am sorry , but secretly laughing!!!! Of course they had to do it right down the middle!!!!

Tiffany said...

oh, I cant' wait for crazy wild little boys!!! I have so much to look forward to don't I??? They look adorable though! Ya, we should get together soon, that would be fun!

Jamie Jo said...

ha ha ha... i'm sorry, but that IS funny- I know probably not to you, and ESPECIALLY not at the time. BUt steve will LOVE to see their new do's... they look like UNCLE STEVE!!! yahoo! (or those HOT brothers on prison break- lincoln & micheal). Well, cute christmas card anyways... good thinking to do a BLOG card:0
love you guys, miss ya-jamie jo

Kass Martin said...

Oh my gosh! That is hysterical to everyone I'm sure but you. I have had that vision so many times of Dayne getting to the razor, scissors...and cut his hair or Bridget's. I would probably cry for days. Lucky for you, your boys are beautiful and actually look adorable with their buzzes. I hope that you will look back and laugh someday! someday!