CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Halloween at Disneyland



Sunday, November 2, 2008

Drama, Drama, Drama!

Here are a couple of pix of our little sweethearts on Halloween! Haydie had surgery the day before so it was a bit iffy but we pulled it off and had a great time with our families and neighbors!










Here's just a couple of pix of the boys on the first snow of the year! We were so excited it came early this year! the boys would play out there all day!


Where to begin...well, we have had a crazy buzy summer and a ton of fun! the most recent terrifying experience was on the day before Halloween when Hayden got his teeth fixed FINALLY! We are a little bitter about the situation surrounding the accident that caused all this tooth mayhem but we are so glad our little Haydie bug is doing better now. He still looks like he is in costume for jim carrey's Grinch movie. He looks exactly like a who. his face is so swollen from his lips to his eyes! Its pretty sad, poor boy! but he was very very brave! other than that, we have just been hanging around the parks and pools when the weather was good and now we are preparing for a long winters nap!

7 comments:

Liz said...

Wow how much did it snow there. We had snow for like one day but then on and off since then. Its just not cold enough for it to stay. Which is good cause I need my snow tires on. I'm glad Haydi did good. So sad though. So I have Syd Amy and Kristina you and I in on our girl day. so whenever is good! And we should plan a girls trip to vegas

Kass Martin said...

Your boys are so cute. I love their costumes. Isn't it funny how much fun they have in superhero costumes? it's great. Poor little guy having to have surgery. I hope he feels better. My mom had jaw surgery and she looked like Cindy Loo Who for about a month straight. good luck buddy!

hollie said...

Hello! Your boys look so busy. I've been missing you! I haven't been working at all so you aren't missing out. I did one with Abby and I've had a bunch of contacts for spring so I hope you will be ready since, I will be the size of a truck! Lets get together soon!

Brianne said...

Karen, you have the cutest boys ever!! I miss you too!! I want to get together soon, we should really do it though... not just say we are going to:)call me 801-633-9671

Hannah Ashmore said...

oh karen youre boys are all boys. but they are so stinkin cute!

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Holy Crap I can't believe you actually posted again!!!! I have been checkin your blog forever, and secretly I thought maybe you were dead in a ditch some where!! When are you coming down? We need to get together! Lets do lunch!!!

brit said...

i am so glad that you are still alive!!!!!! looks like you have been having a lot of fun! call me sometime!