CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Halloween at Disneyland



Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Come one, come all!

Mommy's little Haydie bug!

It's that time of year again! We are having our traditional birthday carnival for Hayden! It's on the 5th of July, so I can't resist doing something over the top! Face painting, games and prizes, cotton candy...just your typical 2 year old birthday! If you are going to be anywhere near Layton, send me your email so I can send you an evite....the more the merrier!

9 comments:

sillyhaywardfamily said...

It's about time !!!! holy crap!!! That it such a cute idea for a b-day party!!! See you at the reunion!!! WE ARE SO OLD!!!

hollie said...

You are so cute-totally put the rest of us to shame! my phone is 801.787.7010 and email is montana.gal@hotmail.com

Kass Martin said...

What a cutie. Happy birthday buddy! I love that you can use the great things going on for the 4th for his birthday. It's awesome. Dayne's having his 4th this weekend. It's nuts that he's 4 already. I want to see reunion pictures.That looked like such a party. Are you able to get on my blog yet? email me at kitkassbar@yahoo if you are so I can add you for the 20th time! haha

Allie's Antics said...

Karen
What a cute blog! I am glad I found you. Darling pictures too! alison

Jamie Jo said...

we were THERE!!! and it ROCKED! You win mom of the year award i'm sure! I have to send you those pictures from the carnival of the century:) love you guys, miss you. we need to get together again ASAP!!!

Brianne said...

Hi Cute Girlie!
I have been so bad about bloggin'! But I absolutely love your family, you are all so damn beautiful!:) We all need to get together SOON! Sad I missed the reunion. XOXO

Tiffany said...

How is everything??? I have been pretty faithfull about checking blogs but I have not posted in a while either... Hopefully you have just been having fun and enjoying the summer sun!!!

Hannah Ashmore said...

seriously karen you need to update more. jk how is life going for you?

tjandash said...

Hey what's your email address?