CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Halloween at Disneyland



Saturday, March 15, 2008

ok, I have just spent an embarassing amount of time working on this freakin blog. It's not healthy! Anyways, I hope you all like the rediculous amount of work I have put into these slideshows. Credit where credit is due to Britnee Fullmer, she taught my sorry ase step by step how to get stuff on my page! So, come one come all, it's slideshow extravaganza at my blog house. Now I can pay attention to my kids again I guess!!!

1 comments:

Ashlee Raubach said...

Hey Karen! I haven't seen you forever! By the way, It's Ashlee ( Peterson) Raubach. Anyway, cute family! Your boys are beautiful! I love boys, they are sooo much fun! I have three boys, two girls... I love it!!! You look so great! It was fun to see what you've been up to, I found your blog through Liz Seamons, who somehow found mine, and ya know, it goes on.. and on.. It's so fun! See ya!