CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Halloween at Disneyland



Friday, March 7, 2008




Remember the whole virgin thing? I cant figure out how to rotate that picture!! Anyways, this is our little HaydieBug. There is just somethin about the youngest! Maybe i am biast being the perfect last born...naaa. Hayden Carter Evans was born on July 5, 2006. This guy I giggled out and HE is the fireball! This kid has attitude to spare. He is hilarious. He is a talker and a tease! He shares everything with everybody to a point where germ freak mom has to intervene..."No Haydie, your friend has his own toothbrush!" He is so sweet and he makes our family complete!

3 comments:

TheTandyFamily said...

Karen,
Hey!!! It has been sooooo long since I've seen you! My wife and I were blog hopping and stumbled across your's. It is so cool to see you as a mom. Crazy how life changes. Seems like yesterday that we were carrying out lizard poop in truancy school!
Anyways, check out our blog at www.thetandys.blogspot.com

See ya,
Josh Tandy

brit said...

So glad the you joined the Blog world!!! I tried to call you back, No Answer. Anyway-call me back & we'll chat blog stuff!

Liz said...

like you don't add me you brat. but wow you sure did figure the blog thing out fast. mine still sucks! help me get a song!