CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Halloween at Disneyland



Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Told ya I was a Princess! I don't wanna be Ariel!!


You Are Ariel!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

1 comments:

Hannah Ashmore said...

I am loving the new pics on your blog. Your kids are the cutest! As for "our London year", Stephanie and I keep in touch pretty good. Shannon and Janae (sp?)I used to, but after they got married-they dropped off the face of the earth.jk I did have a couple of classes with "it" after we got back, and it was totally AWKWARD!!! Oh and the Southern Cali girls-I used to run into them like all the time after we got back, but I havent heard from anyone else lately. Stephanie is expecting her second baby in October (I think). Check out her blog off mine-it's Covell Family. What about you? Have you heard from Jamie lately? Trust me mommy days are far away, but Tivo is a great idea for Oprah. Keep sending the book reviews.