CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Halloween at Disneyland



Thursday, March 27, 2008

Grandpa's Little Helper







Grandpa and Quinny are a great team! Quinn has always loved to work with Grandpa in his shop! They have made many genious original pieces including a wooden block necklace, a sign with 'mommy' buzzed into it and a boat for the pool. Grandpa bought Quinn his own tool set and lets him use big hammers and drills and saws. When we lived at Grandpa's house while I was on bedrest, Quinn would work with Grandpa outside everyday! He helped plant tomatoes and worked on sprinklers and worked on his "work do" in Grandpa's shop which was comprised of all sorts of little gadgets Grandpa created for Quinn to work on. They have been buddies since day one. Those two would work out in that shop all day and all night, all that is missing out there is a bed! Last week Quinn started referring to his 'boss' and I was trying to get to the bottom of this mysterious boss man and I said that I thought I was his boss and he said "Ya right MOM!" He proceeds to tell me that his boss lives in a big house far away with lots of tools. Turns out, Grandpa is Quinn's new boss. We called Grandpa to discuss a raise. No news as of yet!


WE LOVE OUR GRANDPA/BOSS!




7 comments:

brit said...

That is seriously so dang cute! Becks is the same way with both my parents. I love it! The Boss thing is hillarious!

Kass Martin said...

How fun is Disneyland at Halloween time. That's awesome. You are prettier as ever. Glad you stopped by the blog. I'll add you to my list of bloggers. Will you leave your email for me for when I go private? Thanks girl!

Tiffany said...

I can't wait to have kids to hear all the funny things they have to say and do!!! You seem like such a fun mommy! You mentioned in there that you had to go on bed rest... How long? If this is too personal then you can either not answer or email me tibumb@hotmail.com thanks! I'm always curious about pregnancy problems...sorry :) Talk to ya later...

Tiffany said...

oh my gosh I am such an idiot!!! I just read your message and then typed you back a long message and when I went to send it, well I sent it to myself! I wasn't even in your blog page... I will call you or you call me 801.361.4099 and basically I just said that I'm sorry you had to go through all that but you're right that you are blessed to at least have to little guys... We have already had two misscarriages: one at 11 weeks and the other at just the beginning, we dont' really know how far... Now we are just testing and testing and trying to figure out why we now can't seem to even get pregnant..It sucks but I'm sure it will happen some day. Talk to ya later :)

Kass Martin said...

Hey, what's your email address? (I think it needs to be the one you use while on blogger) I'm going private this week and want you included! Thanks! You can email me at kitkassbar@yahoo.com or leave it in the comments.

sillyhaywardfamily said...

Holy crap karen how are ya!!!!! It is so fun to see your cute little boys!!!!! I am adding you to my friends list to keep updated!!So Beware!!!!!

Hannah Ashmore said...

I am loving this pictures, but MRS KAREN I need an update. :)