CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Halloween at Disneyland



Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Nic and his Dad at our wedding
Nic at the St Louis Cardinals game
My three sons at the zoo!

Congratulations to my awesome husband Nic! Nic just won rookie of the year at his job! It is a huge honor and Nic worked really hard all year! He went to Austin Texas last week for 4 days (mom and the boys were so lonely) and he played golf with the big bosses and won the tournament too! Hopefully they will let us move to London to head the headquarters there!!
Way to go sweetie! We are so proud of you!

3 comments:

Brianne said...

KAREN YOU HAVE THE BEST BLOG EVER!!! It is so good to hear from you! YOu look beautiful and you have the 3 most beautiful boys! I would so love to get together soon, and I will be putting you on my friends list as well.
lOVe yA!

Tiffany said...

Cute updates...I can't wait to have kids so that I can post pictures of them instead of me and shane... Your boys are so cute!!!

Tiffany said...

K- so according to my comments to you (2 in a row) I'm apparently the most obsessed with blogging :) Thanks for the advice! We just tried the insemination and it didn't work so I totally cried when I read your "advice column" but I'll get over it. I think I'm just going to try and forget about trying so hard right now and if it happens then great! And with that I hope you have a good night. Love ya girl!